DNS problems on Raspberry Pi 400 (Debian 10.9)

Hello,

since i upgraded my Raspberry Pi 400 (with regular Debian 10, not Raspberry PI OS) to the latest buster version, i am experiencing problems with dns, which i cannot replicate with any of my other devices (Debian Stretch amd64 workstation, Debian Buster amd64 server, Raspberry Pi 3b armhf raspberrypi OS). But i can replicate this behavior with another another micro sd flashcard with Twister OS on the (same) Raspberry Pi 400. Twister OS is an Debian / Raspberry Pi OS based OS which helps you to game on the Raspberry Pi 400.

I noticed the problem, while i was browsing the internet and got confused because after a while some domains could not longer be found/connected to by the browser. (On both, Firefox and Chromium)

-- Firefox
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at github.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

    Try again later.
    Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.
--

-- Chromium
This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in github.com.

And as time passes, more and more website will disappear.
Which means, that after a hour only barely visited domains are left.

And even stranger is the output of different dns tools:

-- host github.com
moke@rpi4-20201112:~$ host github.com
Host github.com not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
--

-- dig github.com
; <<>> DiG 9.16.13-Debian <<>> github.com

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;github.com.                    IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
github.com.             27      IN      A       140.82.121.3

;; Query time: 343 msec
;; SERVER: 10.0.0.1#53(10.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Tue Mar 30 23:31:01 CEST 2021
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 55
--

Dig seems to be able to get the ip from github.com but (the program) host, firefox and chromium can't.

Some system information

--
moke@rpi4-20201112

My Raspberry Pi 400 is connected over Ethernet to my home router.

Is there someone else, who experiences / has experienced this problem?

PS: After i reboot the system all domains get unlocked (until they get locked again).

Kind Regards
Moritz Kempe