Re: Possible?! A Debian public repository for all complex code lines with examples and scripts?

On 26/03/2021, tomas@tuxteam.de <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
...		...	[snipped]	...		...
>> Shouldn't all codes and tricks involving them be available for
>> everyone to use, but still have the system so robust that it can't be
>> hacked?
>
> I think "all" is a very tall order: the whole manual would probably
> crumble under its own weight :-)
...		...	[snipped]	...		...

Hello, Mr. Tomas, nice to hear from you. It has been my pleasure knowing you.
Why should "it" crumble under its own weight, even metaphorically? If
wikipedia didn't, this too won't.
Page sizes could be restricted to one particular kind of application
for a specific application of an internal/external commands.
I would say: let the crowdsourcing begin. Then, like Wikipedia, the
educated crowd could take over the evolution of the pages.
Unless we want to keep things under 'Control', things always find
their own way to optimisation.
Best