Possible?! A Debian public repository for all complex code lines with examples and scripts?

My illustrious Team Leaders and Movers of the Debian List,

It has often been advised by experienced users of Debian for the
learners to focus more on man pages.

I shall seek a few examples before i place my questions.

Let us for instance look at the man page of ls at:
https://manpages.debian.org/buster/coreutils/ls.1.en.html

Then the following pages:
https://medium.com/@isaac_70614/the-ls-command-and-wildcard-7fff5a4f7f24
https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/learning-the-unix/1565923901/ch04s03.html
https://www.tecmint.com/use-wildcards-to-match-filenames-in-linux/
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/grep-regular-expressions/

Similarly, let us look at the man page of grep:
https://manpages.debian.org/buster/grep/grep.1.en.html

Also,  https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/grep-pocket-reference/9780596157005/
And then the following pages:
https://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/sect_04_02.html
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/grep-regular-expressions/
https://www.thegeekstuff.com/2011/10/grep-or-and-not-operators/

Even the book that I have procured — The Linux Command Line, A
Complete Introduction, by William Shotts  — has all codes spread (or
sprewn) across many pages and has to be brought together by exhaustive
note taking.

It is clearly noticed that wide applications of tricks with wildcards,
regex and redirections aren't simply available in the man pages.

So is it then not necessary to have a repository of codes, with all
permutations & combinations of possibilities with wildcards/regular
expressions, redirections and so on, along with a wide variety of
examples, be made available? Have the complete code reference hosted
by the Debian server itself?

Is not this general unavailability of those more complex codes — then
becomes a de-facto non-disclosure of complex code lines — against the
very Policy of Free and Open Source systems?

Doesn't this non-disclosure encourage secrecy unless one attends a
paid course to learn those tricks, permutations and combinations of
wildcards/regular expressions and redirections involving internal and
external commands?

Shouldn't all codes and tricks involving them be available for
everyone to use, but still have the system so robust that it can't be
hacked?

Best