Re: Possible?! A Debian public repository for all complex code lines with examples and scripts?

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 07:11:24PM +0530, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> My illustrious Team Leaders and Movers of the Debian List,

[...]

> Shouldn't all codes and tricks involving them be available for
> everyone to use, but still have the system so robust that it can't be
> hacked?

I think "all" is a very tall order: the whole manual would probably
crumble under its own weight :-)

If you are looking specifically for bash stuff, I could recommend
Greg Wooledge's BashGuide [1]. Greg is a regular in this list.

Cheers

[1] https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide/

 - tomás