Re: Hardware failure?: Now what? Is this worth pursuing?

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:52:27 -0600
Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

> I ran an amd64 VM for 24 hours, and no errors. I just fired up a 486
> VM, and no errors. I will let that run 24 hours and see what that
> does.
>
> The i386 VM is "qemu32". I see a kvm32 in my list of options. I may
> try that as well.

I ran the VM as qemu32 for a few seconds, and got 7 more errors. I then
switched the VM to "kvm32". I have been running that for about an hour
and seen 27 more errors. Still, that strikes me as pretty conclusive.

Is this even worth pursuing?

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com