Re: "Yay for Debian" origin?

On 2021-03-17 at 01:58, Robbi Nespu wrote:

> Never heard that kind of file..
>
> Anyway, try to check the metadata inside that file,

A good suggestion. I could have sworn I'd already done it (since it is,
after all, perhaps the most obvious step) and found nothing, but on
re-checking, while one of the three has nothing the other two are tagged
with the 'artist' "Slashdot - The Sync".

That would fit with the time-frame involved, and to an extent explain
why I hadn't been able to find anything by more generic search channels.

> search md5sum hash file on internet. Maybe you can get something..

I'm fairly sure at least one of the three files was generated locally by
either transcoding or at least remuxing from one of the others, so the
MD5sum would be unlikely to get any hits.

--
   The Wanderer