Re: "Yay for Debian" origin?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021, 8:34 PM The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:
In my family's shared music collection, we have a file named
'yay_for_debian-highquality.ogg'. It consists of intermixed, sped-up or
slowed-down or normal-speed clips of various people saying things like
"Debian distributions", "yay for Debian", "we all love Debian here",
"Debian is God", "Debian is Jesus", "apt-get jesus", and so forth.

I don't know where we got this file to begin with, but we have three
different versions: one Ogg Vorbis high-quality, one Ogg Vorbis
lower-quality, and one MP3 (file size in between the other two). The
dates on them range from 2002 to 2004.

Does anyone happen to know where this recording would have originated?
I'm particularly curious as to whose voices those are in the audio clips
that make up the piece.

At least on a naive approach, Google doesn't seem to find any hits with
relevant information.

Send those files too so we can figure that out