Re: [?] Why should Distros be called as i386 for a 32-bit PC, and as amd64 for a 64-bit PC, when Intel Core PCs are also 64bit systems

Thank you, Mr. Roberto C. Sánchez, Mr. Andrei Popescu, Mr. Eduardo M
KalinovskI, Mr. Tomas and Mr. songbird, who posted their replies to
educate me. The Wanderer was so superlative in his exposition that my
rest teachers were compelled to play a supporting role. This always
occurs in any cooperative venture, but that doesn't attenuate
contribution of anyone in this cooperative game in any way.
I returned to check replies to my thread, only to find the post of The
Wanderer, and it was so brilliant that I wrote him a reply with thanks
for his wonderful explanation.
When I returned to my thread a second time, i was pleasantly surprised
to find you all here.
Thank you for also acknowledging the excellent short article of The
Wanderer, directly or indirectly, and limiting yourselves to
complementary posts. Much appreciated.
Best
Rajib