Off topic, Python programming teacher for a friend?

Hi Folks,
Going to ask about this in a few places. If you know of a prospect, send them to me off list. I have an associate who lives in Malta and wishes to learn the Python Programming language. They prefer a teacher, can pay for the work, and seek to work with someone who understands programming when experiencing blindness, if not blind themselves. they work in the adaptive technology field in Malta, and while English is not their first language, they can communicate in it. Better still a combination of electronic course work so they can use their screen reader, and learning via Skype or zoom would perhaps be ideal.
Their platform of choice seems to be windows.
Any prospects, let me  know.
Best,
Karen