Re: [?]Are Realtek Audio Drivers for Linux available for use

> But nowadays, there are some audio links that play quite happily
> without leaving any trace that I can find. Which leaves only the
> option of recording the soundcard output. Some computers have both
> LineOut and LineIn, and these can be connected together, but that's
> not a very good solution in terms of noise.

I must admit that I haven't looked at ALSA for quite some years and
I consider computers to be devices which should ideally stay silent, so
my knowledge of audio is quite limited, but I've recorded the "Monitor"
of the output with good success when recording a Jitsi session (using
`vokoscreen`, IIRC).

Admittedly, I was using pulseaudio, so maybe this is a PA feature not
available in ALSA?

        Stefan