Re: [?]Are Realtek Audio Drivers for Linux available for use

Susmita/Rajib wrote:

> Thank you for replying to my query.
>
> Expectation is enabling Duplex audio. Record while playing AV stream.
> With pulseaudio Volume Control. Isn't possible presently.

I am not sure what you mean - the use case "Record while playing AV stream"
seems trivial.
You should describe what you are doing. I doubt PA has to do something with
that.
What applications and how are they accessing your audio device.

> If possible, could this link be looked at please?:
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=146840
>
> Any suggestion, except upgrading from Stretch? When Buster reaches End
> of Active Update (i.e., becomes oldstable), then Stretch shall be
> updated to Buster.

it is hard to recreate your use case, but AFAIR the PA in stretch was
version 11 and had multiple issues.
I recall I had to compile 12 to get things working there.
It is your choice however. It looks like you have to wait for couple of
months

regards