[?]Are Realtek Audio Drivers for Linux available for use

To,
The Team Debian-User,
debian-user@lists.debian.org,
Debian.org

My dear illustrious Team Leaders,

Good morning.

Model (India): Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ISK 80XH01FKIN 15.6-inch Laptop
(6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/2TB/Integrated Graphics), Platinum Grey

The OSes are Debian (Stretch) 9.11.0 Lxde and Knoppix 8.6.0, in 64-bit
operation.

All details/specifications of my used Lenovo laptop are also in the
Debian Forums post (to avoid clutter and maintain centralised notes).

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=146606&p=722991

I am searching for Realtek audio drivers for Linux for the Hardware
details:  "Lenovo ideapad 320-15ISK" LNVNB161216, and "Realtek
Audio_6.0.1.8652.A.",otherwise, I am afraid that the audio won't be be
to operate in duplex mode, i.e., won't record audio while playing it.

I have posted the topic in Debian Forum here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=149074, but as said
earlier too, it is difficult to find solution in the Debian forum.

I assure you that, as always, I shall post a [Solved] reply in the
Debian Forums at the end of this experience for future users.

Regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay
A dedicated Debian and Knoppix user