Re: Using Gmail on Debian mailing lists

El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 15:12, <rhkramer@gmail.com> escribió:
> Yes, especially the Time zone.  The months I can probably figure out.

El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 15:24, David Wright
(<deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk>) escribió:
> No need for the months. People rarely post replies to such old messages.
> As for inserting it manually, the disadvantage is that it's misleading
> when it's wrong. For example, we change clocks in under a week, and it
> would be easy to forget this instance of a "clock".

Ok thanks.

The month could be useful for archival purposes.  If someone would
like to search
for something even on old threads, then he could find the posts more easy.
But if you really think it is not needed, then I could remove it to not bloat my
posts with that odd signature.

--
Time zone: GMT-4
Months: Ene = Jan ; Abr = Apr ; Ago = Aug ; Dic = Dec