Re: Plasma can be a lightweight

> Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z composed on 2021-03-10 14:59 (UTC-0400):
>
> > I'm new to mailing lists.  I didn't now you could link threads (it is
> > threads, right?).
>
> I really have no idea what this question is about.

I mean, change the subject of the message for a specific conversation.
But the email program recognizes the different subjects as different
conversations.

> > Even more that the results published at Forbes.
>
> ???

Sorry, it was a link from the other conversation:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2019/10/23/bold-prediction-kde-will-steal-the-lightweight-linux-desktop-crown-in-2020/?sh=763cb23826d2

> > Could it run then with an Intel Atom N455 and just 1 GB of RAM?
> > Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I'm curious.  I could try it later.
>
> Plasma, yes. Plasma with Firefox or Chromium, not for long or with lots of tabs
> kept open, or Firefox and LibreOffice and Gimp at the same time, unless you are a
> patient person.

Looks like this little mini laptop would need something like LXQt for
doing some work.
Even though, Plasma looks so lightweight that I could even give it a
try, I'm also patient.