Is there an alternative filesystem hierarchy that could be adapted to Debian.

Hello.

While I was making my research before installing Debian
I saw that the filesystem hierarchy is not so friendly
(I'm new to GNU/Linux operating systems).
I saw there was a distribution called GoboLinux which
addressed that inconvenience, but according to a DistroWatch review,
it is not usable at all.

In my opinion, I think there would be no need to make another distro
to make such customizations to the system, it would be better
if it were implemented at a package level on an existing distro.

So, my question is: Is there a way to put another, more friendly,
filesystem hierarchy to Debian, like the one of GoboLinux?

Thanks in advance for your answers.