Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10

> By the way: some people use bare window managers instead of full-fledged desktop environments.
>
> Some window managers (like TWM) can run on 8MB of RAM:). The smallest one is called CWM (created by OpenBSD).
> https://packages.debian.org/buster/cwm
>
> but it is for these old UNIX gurus who never leave the command line, not for regular users.

He, he.  I think it would not be a good idea, since I'm
changing from Windows to Debian.  I don't want to crash
my head against a wall trying to use my PC.

PS: sorry, I forgot to send this to the mailing list again.  GMail's reply function doesn't help.