Re: need to reinstall pulseaudio every day

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 11:07 AM Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021, Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> Pierre this is why I raised our true stochastic quantum natures  You might
> walk thru a wall tonight too. It just isn't very likely

are you suggesting that by monitoring  pulseaudio, I reduce the wave packet,
like opening the cat's door?

Exactly. But don't forget to adjust expectations by taking "cat nature" into account :-)
You can only influence and hope, never determine and fully control.
A metaphor for the nature of reality. But we digress.....

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel