Re: need to reinstall pulseaudio every day

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021, 9:08 AM Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> OK, it's good that we can rule out some of the possible causes, like
> "permissions are wrong on /usr/bin" or "there's a cron job that
> deletes it every week".  We're still left with a mystery, but it's
> slightly smaller now.

  actually, it's still a mystery, as I changed nothing in my configuration and pulseaudio
  no more disapears!

Pierre this is why I raised our true stochastic quantum natures ☺ You might walk thru a wall tonight too. It just isn't very likely 😉

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel