Re: is it possible to add a secondary disk to an existing debian systems and install programs to the secondary disk

On 2/23/21 8:13 AM, Nicholas Geovanis wrote:
You can always add more filesystem space later. It's easier if you're using
LVM but that isn't required. You just build another filesystem on the new
drive after it's installed and mount it into your filesystems, at the
appropriate mount point.

Indeed, and on my DOS/Linux dual-boot at home, I have the Linux side set up to mount all five DOS volumes.

--
JHHL