Re: is it possible to add a secondary disk to an existing debian systems and install programs to the secondary disk

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 at 08:38, Semih Ozlem <semihozlemlinuxuser@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a usb device that I can attach for testing now.

Sorry if I overlooked that you provided this information already
elsewhere, but I think it would help us to help you if you would
properly describe for us the hardware that you are currently using.

1) What processor and motherboard hardware are you currently using?
   Make and model?
2) How much RAM is available?
3) What storage devices (eg hard disk drives) are connected to this?
   Make and model?   Using what busses/interfaces (eg SATA, USB)?
4) What is the software goal? What is the intended use?
   What services or applications do you wish to run on this hardware?