Re: is it possible to add a secondary disk to an existing debian systems and install programs to the secondary disk

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 at 10:02, Semih Ozlem <semihozlemlinuxuser@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info.

What is the make/model of the external USB disk?
Which version of USB port is it connected to?

> storage device there is an internal hard disk (500gb) that has windows installed on it, which I can not install another operating system to for now for reasons that I would have to back up files before and I don't have time right now to do that, and I am not sure about what would be the safest way of copying files (or should I clone the disk instead)

Is there physical space inside this machine into which you could
fit an extra internal (eg SATA) hard disk drive, and use it for experiments
with other operating systems?