Re: Conflicting alternatives

On 2021-02-22, Kevin Shell <kshell@gmx.com> wrote:

> But I see your posts are coming into
> the debian user list thru  news.bofh.it / erode.bofh.it?

>         by erode.bofh.it (Postfix) with ESMTP id AD584907E04
>         for <debian-user@lists.debian.org>; Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:40:02 +0100 (CET)

I believed you asked what connection there was between the *NNTP* server where
Andrei's posts appear normally (news.gmane.io) and the server where they do not
(news.free.fr). There is no connection between the two. When I post via
news.free.fr, the article transits through the mail gateway(s) shown above.