Firefox and Citrix on Debian Testing

I am on debian testing.  I installed the latest citrix workspace client from here:

https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/linux/workspace-app-for-linux-latest.html - amd64 bit version.

This seemed to work fine except firefox no longer downloaded content (chrome did) and syslogd was throwing errors.

Removing the icaclient from the system seems to have resolved the issue.

some of the error messages from the /var/log/syslog
Feb 18 13:29:42 debian citrix-chrome[7962]: Failed to connect with logd.
Feb 18 13:29:42 debian citrix-AppProtectionService[697]: Failed to connect with logd.
Feb 18 13:29:42 debian citrix-kded5[2284]: Failed to connect with logd.
Feb 18 13:29:42 debian citrix-kactivitymanagerd[2465]: Failed to connect with logd.

Basically they are all saying that citrix cannot connect to logd.

Also I did not install anything beyond just the client - did not configure citrix for any remote desktop.

Wondering if this is just broken on testing, or are there other packages I need to install or workarounds available.

Thanks,
Aaron