Re: how to set link/level in wifi configuration?

You are right. link/level is about 30 now.  adding 3rd line doesn't solve my problem.  buster installer uses 3rd line to set up network connection. it works fine then, now  link/level is low

i think wifi signals is stable, there are few guest/user at hotel now because of chinese new year. my  cell phone's wifi connection is ok

i've changed disk, old disk has stretch and ubuntu, new disk has buster and fedora 25,  fedora use freq 2462 MHz too

my debian use ifup/ifdown to configure network, just edit /etc/network/interfaces. i'm considering using wpa_supplicant and have installed wpa_gui, it's not easy to use .