Re: FileZilla / ftp / GnuTLS error connecting to sites with Testing/Bullseye

On 2/12/21 12:12 PM, Frank wrote:
Op 12-02-2021 om 18:19 schreef Gary Dale:
I appreciate the people doing this, but this is a serious issue. I have
to resort to firing up a VM or resorting to the command line on my local
server to update my web sites because I can't do it from Testing.
What file manager do you use?

I stopped using FileZilla for ftps years ago and only use MATE's caja
these days. Hasn't stopped working and I keep my (bullseye) system
up-to-date, so whatever TLS library caja is using, this bug doesn't
affect it.

gFtp seems to fail also.  Do you know what works for Gnome on sid?

Thank you,

Paul