Re: Incorrect password Debian 10.8 after installation

On 08.02.21 03:49, John Berden wrote:
Hello.
I'm installing Debian 10.8 with a console installer. I use ISO debian-10.8.0-amd64-netinst.iso.
After starting the system, I get a request for the user's password.
I enter the correct password that I specified during installation. But I get a message that I entered the wrong password.
Why and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

You could bypass any password request during boot to the console and then fix it by setting the desired password newly. The boot parameter for bypassing all password request an right away becoming logged in as user root is:
    init=/sbin/sulogin --force
Good Luck!