Re: Recommendation for a netbook

Nicolas George wrote:

> As I said, I do not want second-hand, and Lenovo has lost my trust.

Meanwhile I guess all of them are maid in China.

What I recommend (even second hand) but let it be Business Class Notebook.
I use Latitude from Dell and  Probook by HP.
The Latitudes I had 34xx - was a crap, but 54xx is great
The ProBook is 645 G1 also great.

If I look back, I have never had a customer grade crap in my hands for the
past 15+y. I never had an issue with that. In the same time I had many
broken customer grade crap in my hands.