Recommendation for a netbook

Hi.

I'll have to retire my current netbook soon. It was a Lenovo Miix
3-1030 from 2015; it has a good screen but otherwise is complete crap,
with non-standard unsupported hardware and other drawbacks.

I need a ~10 inches touchscreen, and I want a good-ish resolution
(≥1600). And I need it to be not expensive, because that's for taking in
transports daily and sometimes leaving unsupervised in classrooms. Apart
from that, having the wifi and sound controllers supported by standard
Debian kernels would be a significant progress, and speed or memory are
no issue. I don't care if the keyboard can be removed to leave a tablet.

Do you have any good recommendation with these conditions?

Thanks in advance.

--
  Nicola George