Re: Future of X, fvwm and wayland

El mar., 22 dic. 2020 14:07, Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> escribió:
On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 08:12:28PM -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Last I read wayland had serious accessibility problems.  How does fvwm
> work with screen readers and similar accessibility items and is fvwm
> going the way of xWindows?

I have no experience with screen readers, and very little knowledge
of the subject overall.  I wouldn't *expect* fvwm to work particularly
well with screen readers, nor to be actively developed at this stage
in its life cycle.  It's been around for decades.

I just checked fvwm.org and apparently there is a version 3.x of fvwm
in development, but I didn't go beyond the front page, so I don't
know how active or how recent that development is, nor what features
they're looking to add.

Seem like It is active

https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm3/commits/master

Regards