Re: Tiling display support

On 2020-12-20 02:37, Mark Allums wrote:
Oh, thanks, I've reread specs. It says 'refresh rate up to 240Hz', but for full resolution it's 5120 x 1440 | 60 Hz. There is LG, which promises 3840 x 2160 144Hz. I'll be more careful.

Which LG model offers 144 Hz at 3480 x 2160?  Because I am shopping
for a high-refresh 4k device right now, and I haven't run across any
model like that from LG.

Mark

(Preferably 32-inch.)

The LG 27GN950-B is 4k, 144Hz but not 32 inch. It also supports FreeSync wich works well on linux with the open source AMD drivers. I highly recommend FreeSync(adaptive sync).

If you aren't too attached to LG there are other manufacturers that have larger screens with the specs you requested.

---
Steven Mainor