Re: Debian 10 64bit

Brian wrote:

> In what way does it rock? It hasn't any focus on Debian. Examples
> welcome.

Not on Debian, but it explains programs, subsystems and configurations much
better. AFAIR it was discussed once here.
What I was reading there, because the info I found on debian was confusing,
outdated or unstructured

udev - ArchWiki
udisks - ArchWiki
NetworkManager - ArchWiki
CPU frequency scaling - ArchWiki
GRUB - ArchWiki
GPT fdisk - ArchWiki
PulseAudio - ArchWiki
Bluetooth - ArchWiki
etc.

For me personally it worked always like following. Some details and
understanding required (example GPT when moving to UEFI). Debian Wiki
explains how to configure and use Debian with GPT and UEFI. ArchWiki gives
all technical details on the subject.
It really rocks, but I mean the combination of the two.