Re: Debian 10 64bit

Jerry Mellon wrote:

> I am the only user on my laptop, an ASUS gaming machine Core i7. I gave
> up on Windows 10 after one of the so called updates corrupted the system
> so bad I could even boot. So I switched to Linux and I am learning a
> lot, mostly from the Debian-user list.

It is good to learn from the list, but you should learn in a constructive
way

I found the Debian Wiki very helpful and recommend it.
https://wiki.debian.org/

Also I find very helpful the ArchLinux Wiki if I want to know how things
work in general. They tend to have a bit better (sorry Debian) concept of
documentation.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Table_of_contents