Re: Debian 10 64bit

On 12/16/20 2:09 AM, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
I was not offered to set a root passwd during the last 2 Buster installs I did. Admittedly, with mateDE and MAYBE that makes a difference. Who's going to try it to prove the point? It'll be several days before I can. Will do if I don't see somebody beat me to it.
Keith BAINBRIDGE
I have done many installs recently, several machines, but am occupied this morning.
I believe the installation goes exactly as described in the manual, but there are always some details that don't fit.

https://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/sect.installation-steps.html#id-1.7.12.10

best of luck next time

ke1thozgroups@gmx.com

Sent from my Aphone