Re: Debian 10 64bit

It seems to me that Jerry may have mistakenly typed a user rather than root password at the su (not sudo) prompt at least once, but also used the correct (root) password at least once.

How else could changes to /etc/sudoers (which I imagine is what is meant by "the sudouse(r) file") have been saved?