Re: Ikiwiki on Debian

On Sat, 12 Dec 2020, john doe wrote:

According to (1) you should use:

% ikiwiki --setup /etc/ikiwiki/auto-blog.setup"

I went back and began again. I appear to have been much more successful. The fly in the ointment now is that although the needed cgi file was created, my system seems to think I need to download and save another one.

I wonder if my apache2 site needs to enable cgi for the UserDir location, public_html, including, of course, +ExecCGI?

Hmmm...time to do a little research.

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.