Re: SanDisk USB stick problem

On Thu, 2020-12-10 at 08:35 +0000, Joe wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 08:26:40 +0000
> Tixy <tixy@yxit.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by 'Linux partitions'.
>
> Partitions containing Linux filesystems.

OK, I guess you really meant filesystems supported by the Linux kernel,
because we're all talking about FAT here which certainly isn't a Linux
filesystems ;-)

Perhaps your USB stick is formatted with exFAT (which only gained
kernel support this year) and me and Celejar are using older
FAT/VFAT/FAT32 (I am). That would explain our different experiences
with fuse getting involved.

--
Tixy