Re: running microsoft team on debian 10.3

Hello everybody out there!

On 2020/12/09 at 1:57 pm, Carl Fink wrote:
> You have to know the vocabulary.
>
> They say that "window" sharing is not available. "Screen" sharing is.
> That is, you can't share a specific application, but you can share your
> entire screen.

	Regardless of the vocabulary, I have hit several times the screen
sharing button, nothing ever happened.

	Now, to be honest, this is one of the annoying thing about Microsoft
Teams, it is the kind of application that make you waste time rather
than saving time.

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS