Re: running microsoft team on debian 10.3

On Wed, 2020-12-09 at 13:51 +0100, Yoann LE BARS wrote:

> Hello everybody out there!
>
> On 2020/12/09 at 12:54 pm, Carl Fink wrote:
> > This has not been my experience. I can share my screen just fine
> > using
> > the Teams client.
>
>         According to Microsoft, this option is not available on Linux
> client
> (
> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/share-content-in-a-meeting-in-teams-fcc2bf59-aecd-4481-8f99-ce55dd836ce8?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
> ).
> I do not know how you managed to share your screen.

You have to know the vocabulary.

They say that "window" sharing is not available. "Screen" sharing is.
That is, you can't share a specific application, but you can share your
entire screen.
--
Carl Fink
carl@finknetwork.com                    https://reasonablyliterate.com