Re: running microsoft team on debian 10.3

I use it (have to for work) on Debian testing.  Works generally
okay.  The main problem is that it does not play well with the window
manager or desktop environment.  For instance, it re-invents the wheel
when it comes to notifications which causes some annoyance as
notifications steal the focus.

And don't get me started with the chat feature...

Best is to turn off most notifications.  I also did have to turn off gpu
acceleration in teams as it consistently crashed my video but that was
potentially an issue with the nouveau driver.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4 on Debian bullseye/sid