Re: AMD GPU Sea Islands Problem

What is "form rendering"?
Sorry I meant "form of rendering"

Which Sea Islands do you have?
Radeon R5 M430. I checked it again and it seems to be Southern Islands. I am not sure.

Which Debian are you using?
Debian Testing

Which DDX driver are you using?
I am not sure what is DDX driver. I installed firmware-amd-graphics in past and it worked automatically. However, a recent update broke it.

Do you have in your grub stanzas radeon.cik_support=0 amdgpu.cik_support=1 ???

I tried both `radeon.cik_support=0 amdgpu.cik_support=0` and `radeon.si_support=0 amdgpu.si_support=1`. It seems that the latter works from the looks of `lspci -k`.