Re: i386 debian to 64bit intel

Hello,

install 64bit over 32 is a bit tricky.
If you have a separate /home partion you do not need to backup your data
but it is always recommented.

When you have a backup of your data I would recomment to use LVM and
create lv's not to large, they can grow online.

LVM is a more flexeble way to manage your disk space then "classic"
partition layout.

Best Regards