Some packages missing for latest zsh version on stretch security repo

Hello,

On a Debian Stretch server with the security repo enabled, I have an error today when trying to install zsh :
        zsh : Depends: zsh-common (= 5.3.1-4) but 5.3.1-4+deb9u4 is to be installed

This is caused by the security repo having only the zsh-common package in version 5.3.1-4+deb9u4, and missing the zsh package.

This version was accepted today, as show in the following message :
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-changes/2020/12/msg00004.html

`apt-cache policy` shows this :

$ > apt-cache policy zsh
zsh:
  Installed: 5.3.1-4+b3
  Candidate: 5.3.1-4+b3
  Version table:
 *** 5.3.1-4+b3 500
        500 http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian stretch/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

$ > apt-cache policy zsh-common
zsh-common:
  Installed: 5.3.1-4
  Candidate: 5.3.1-4+deb9u4
  Version table:
     5.3.1-4+deb9u4 500
        500 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates/main amd64 Packages
 *** 5.3.1-4 500
        500 http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian stretch/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I downloaded the package list at http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/stretch/updates/main/binary-all/Packages.gz

It contains the following packages :

Package: zsh-common
Source: zsh
Version: 5.3.1-4+deb9u4

Package: zsh-doc
Source: zsh
Version: 5.3.1-4+deb9u4

But the other packages from the zsh source are missing.

I tried reaching out to team@security.debian.org but they haven't answered yet.
Is it the right way to deal with this problem, or should I open a bug on some tracker ?