Re: Is there such a thing as a Debian blend for a MacBook Air 1,1 and/or Mac boxes in general? ...

> - use a USB wireless dongle instead of your integrated wireless card.

 OK,  I will try that and I will let you know how it went

 I have no other option, so I will have to offer myself as some sort
of guinea pig and waste time/effort exploring such territories

 Thank you very much,
 lbrtchx