Strange problem after upgrading from Buster to testing.

Hi all,

I am wondering if this should be sent to the Debian accessibility list, but any way, I am in the prosses of installing Debian buster, but wanted to upgrade to testing.  I have a very strange problem happens where the system will not boot, so tried to install the bulzie testing with the latest alfa image which has worked fine in the past, but now it will not boot from usb.  I do not have sited help  so not sure what has changed.  I am installing on an hp notebook with the nonfree firmware image.  I am wondering if there is a change somewhere.  Buster works fine.  Thanks all.

Matthew