Re: Intel RST driver -> SSD bug ?

Alexander V. Makartsev writes:

Could you tell us exact model of your laptop?

ASUS VivoBook 15 X512JA

What type of filesystem do you use?

ext4

Is it possible dataloss was a consequence for unexpected laptop freeze
or shutdown or power loss or failed sleep\hibernation?

I never note such a thing.

I've looked up your SSD on Samsung web site and it appears to be EoL
already. As usual ASUS build their ultra modern laptops from outdated
previous gen scrap parts.

I never thought that before for ASUS, it's an important information for me. What should have have bought ? Lenovo ? Something else ?

Thanks :)

Amer