Re: Juk hangs after launch

Sep 26, 2020, 15:45 by tomas@tuxteam.de:

> Possibly the application has left behind a lock file. This might
> live somewhere in /run.

Didn't find anything related to juk in /run, /var/run or /var/lock directories.

> You might try to start the application from the command line,
> perhaps there are error messages giving you some hints.

Starting (and then killing) juk from the command line produces the following output, regretfully it doesn't give much clues as to what I need to do to fix it:

$ juk
org.kde.juk: Unable to setup to load cache... perhaps it doesn't exist?
Killed

$ ls -la ~/.cache/j*
ls: cannot access '/home/luser/.cache/j*': No such file or directory

Regards,