Re: crc not installed but rsync using it? ...

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 05:58:49PM -0500, David Wright wrote:
I can't believe the answer is as simple as visiting
https://packages.debian.org/index
and downloading the packages you want (in binary mode).

Plus (possibly several) iterations of downloading the dependencies,
and their dependencies, etc., cross-referencing against your installed
package list (if you have it) to trim down the list.

--
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org
🔗	https://jmtd.net