Re: Securing local host of reverse SSH tunnel?

On 9/17/20 1:27 AM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
* On 2020 16 Sep 12:08 -0500, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

btw, there is package authprogs, doing exactly that and not only.

It seems to only be in Bullseye right now.  It's not in Buster nor
Buster backports.  As the target computer is a Freedombox, it is running
Buster so I will have to see if I can build it locally.

- Nate

it should be as easy as pip --user install authprgos, but it is also available in buster-backports from today.

Best,
Alex