Re: ssh session times out annoyingly fast, why?

First, you should be sure it is not a network issue.
You could open a terminal and run, for example, top program. This
avoid any timeout configured. If this does not work, you should follow
for a network issue, otherwise we can see sshd's config file.

Toni Mas

Missatge de Britton Kerin <britton.kerin@gmail.com> del dia dt., 22 de
set. 2020 a les 1:38: