Securing local host of reverse SSH tunnel?

Hi All.

I am going to be deploying a Debian system at a location where I am
unsure if I can make any inbound connection into that system.  I am
going to set up an SSH tunnel from that system to a host in my LAN.
What I am concerned about is the remote possibility of theft and
therefore exposing my LAN to an inbound connection where a shell prompt
can be obtained.  I will be setting up a private/public key pair.  My
plan is to SSH into the internal host and then initiate an SSH
connection to the defined port and ultimately log into the remote
system.

The site is physically secure, but ...  While I understand that at the
remote end I can instruct the SSH client not to request a pseudo tty, if
a thief has the private key, all he needs to do is initiate a connection
and get a shell prompt on my internal host (due to being run from a
startup script, the private key cannot be password protected, or can
it?).

What I would like to do is in some way configure the ssh daemon on my
internal host to not allow any access other than allocating the port for
the reverse connection.  Ideally, this restriction should be based on
the public key of the pair but I've not seen in sshd_config(5) a way for
the Match directive to use the public key as its trigger.

If there is another way, I've yet to find it.

TIA

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB